A little of pray...

Dear God,
Seeing everything i see makes me realize that You're seeing me too
I plan for everything and You determine what best for me
You answer my wish with a trial
You make me strong by what I through in life
You remind me whenever I forget something
You light up the dark path to walk on
So I can reach the place that I must reach
No one loves me more than You do...

You whistle my ear each time I feel alone
You caressing me everytime I swing my mood
Please don't ever let me loose my direction
Please give me a strength to break the wall,
give me a smile to face the worst,
and give me tears to reduce my fears

Love You, god...
Let me always be with You...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ketika Sambal Roa dan Pecel Madiun Bertemu dalam Jamuan Sosial dan Kekinian

Pengalaman Room Tour di Rooms Inc untuk Rekomendasi Hotel di Semarang

Pidato Jokowi dan Kiprah Indonesia di PBB